You need to make sure your nose and ears are trimmed properly. If you have lots of hair coming out of your nose then you might find it hard to not only breathe clearly but you might have a very unappealing and unattractive appearance. Meanwhile, hair from your ears can be just as unsightly and may even keep you from being able to hear things as well as you might wish.
Fortunately, you don’t have to deal with all that annoying hair around your nose and ears. You can use a great nose and ear trimmer today to make it easier for these parts of your body to look a little more attractive.
The ER-GN30-K is a model from Panasonic that can be used in wet and dry conditions alike. This is a model that uses the Vortex Cleaning System. This system helps to treat the trimmer by immersing it in water and then pulling items from the sides of the unit. The old materials are then ejected from the top of the setup. There is a dual-edge blade within this component that will trim hairs on all spots and will especially target the tip to keep hair from splitting. This all has a narrow design that easily moves into some of the toughest to handle spaces around the body while also keeping the space clean with a stainless steel body. It can be easy to clean this off and shower with it as demanded.
- A fully waterproof system
- Hypo-allergenic stainless steel blades keep the unit strong and healthy
- Operates with just one AA battery
- Protective cap secures the unit
- Does not contain a vacuum system to clear out hair as it is being trimmed
- Tends to be a little louder than needed, thus making it harder to bear with around the ears
Groom Mate Platinum XL
Those who are looking for a smaller nose and ear trimmer can use this popular choice from Groom Mate. This is a small battery-free choice that very easy to hold onto. Made with a stainless steel body, this has a rotary blade system that will not become dull over time and is not going to pull out or tug on hairs as they are being treated. It can be inserted about one-eighth of an inch into an opening to take care of the trimming process. This can be trimmed out and easy to handle while also using a brush to clean out the material. This can also be fully washed out and treated with care to create a sturdy setup. It only takes a moment for this to be handled as needed. The blades in the device will not be at risk of cutting any sensitive pieces of lining around the nose and ears, thus ensuring that it will be protected.
- Easy to hold and fully portable
- Can be cleaned out quickly and easily
- Contains a full lifetime warranty
- It is best to be checked and kept with care
- Typically requires alcohol for cleaning after each use, thus leaving some unusual scents at times
Philips Norelco NT9110/60
This next trimmer option from Philips Norelco is a small material that is capable of removing bothersome nose, ear and eyebrow hair while using a chromium steel blade that is very sharp and will take care of even the hardest pieces of hair. It even uses a skin guard so only the hair will be targeted and the inside linings around the ears and nose will not be in trouble. The handle is soft and grooved to keep it from slipping. Much of what makes this work is the Tube Shave system that helps with trimming hair and catching it with a better rate than what is typically used with a foil shaving-based option. This allows for the trimmer to get closer to the hair and to keep it from being far too long. The blade does not protrude out of the trimmer far too much but it will be quickly easy to maintain and use.
- Easy to adjust the attachments on the trimmer
- A full protective cap keeps the blade fresh and strong
- Easy to wash by just rinsing it under a faucet
- The shaving head could have been a little more flexible
- Tends to be very loud
- Does not have many replacements outside of the rechargeable battery feature